Building a brand with Rural Business Collective
Provenance, branded product, high value agriculture. How do we use Australia’s clean green image to break into new markets.
Are differentiated products the way Australian agriculture is headed? We speak to some of Australia’s food innovators and leading brand founders about their journey to create sustainable signature brands in Australia and internationally and we speak with branding specialists about trends to watch.
Featured in this episode:
- David Blackmore – Blackmore Wagyu
- Jodie Goldsworthy – Beechworth Honey
- Frances Bender – Huon Aquaculture
- Rob McGavin – Cobram Estate and Boundary Bend
- Anastasia Lloyd-Wallis – The Retail Doctor Group
- Helen Brown – BisnisAsia