AgriFutures evokeAG. calling for the brightest and best in 2023 speaker open call
In a first, evokeAG. has launched a speaker open call to identify speakers and themes in the lead up to the 2023 evokeAG. event – Down to Earth to be held in Adelaide, South Australia on 21 and 22 February 2023.
AgriFutures Australia Managing Director, John Harvey said the speaker open call seeks to unearth speakers, locally and globally, to talk about global agrifood innovation and tech with an international audience. And discover how these ideas collide, intersect, connect, translate, complement, and challenge our most important assets – our farms, our Earth, our soil, and our water.
“evokeAG. attracts 100+ speakers, and even more enquiries from people asking how they can secure a spot on the evokeAG. program.
“While the evokeAG. team will continue to look for local and global talent for the program, we are excited to see the variety of speakers that express interest and the ideas they bring with them,” said John.
The key to evokeAG. is getting everyone – farmers, growers, processors, logistics, scientists, researchers, tech developers, investors, corporates, and government – in the same room.
John added, “There is no ‘one size fits all’ for our broad cross-section of delegates, so, if you are working on something relevant to our audience, we are keen to hear from you.
evokeAG. wants to hear from speakers who are:
- Bringing innovative practices or new technologies on farm.
- Developing new products or technologies that impact the food and fibre supply-chain.
- Leading large- or small-scale innovation that could change the way we do business, farm, connect with consumers, or delivery value and quality across the supply-chain.
- Driving investment into agrifood innovation, research, and science.
- Working on agrifood innovation projects for corporates, government, not-for-profits, universities or independently.
- Delivering programs aimed to increase adoption of technology on-farm and across industries.
- Driving innovation that will allow our supply-chain to deliver food, beverages, fibre and products more sustainability and efficiently to a global marketplace.
For those who may not be interested in putting their hands up to speak but want to be part of the conversation in 2023, evokeAG. early bird tickets are now on sale.
“We are really pleased to hear that the evokeAG. community is as excited as us for the return of evokeAG. 2023. After fielding enquiries about tickets, we have released 2023 tickets earlier than previous years; it’s fabulous to see people making plans to travel and connect face-to-face.
“evokeAG. 2019 and evokeAG. 2020 were sell-out events, and with international borders reopening we anticipate an increased number of global delegates and are encouraging delegates – locally and globally – to secure their tickets sooner rather than later,” said John.
In addition to the two-day event, evokeAG. 2023 Down to Earth will host an array of sideline activities in and around Adelaide, including our evokeAG. Welcome Event on the eve of evokeAG. on 20 February 2023. Tickets for the evokeAG. Welcome Event can also be purchased now, and numbers are limited.
The evokeAG. 2023 speaker open call is now open and closes on Tuesday, 31 May 2022 at 12pm (noon) AEST. Submit an expression of interest in the speaker open call here or to purchase early bird tickets visit evokeag.com/events
To learn more about Asia Pacific region’s innovative agrifood tech ecosystem and to receive notifications about any evokeAG. 2023 announcements sign up for our newsletter here.