- Are small and lightweight to reduce soil compaction
- Have less rolling resistance to reduce energy use
- Simple in design so they are easy to repair and maintain
- Are highly accurate and deliver repeatable field operations
- Allow farm staff to focus on high value task rather than be tied up on repetitive or lower value operations
- Make it easy for existing agricultural implement manufacturers and emerging agtech developers to release new farming practices into the autonomous market
- Improve the timing and frequency of field operations thereby driving better agronomic practices, more efficient use of farm inputs and enable higher yields
- Deliver advanced farming techniques that lead to more sustainable farming practices.