The evokeAG. Startup Showcase provides a platform for up to seven local and global startups to showcase their innovative products to an international audience, with the aim to build their customer base and expand their networks.
Each startup will present a 3-minute showcase on the evokeAG. 2023 stage.
Applications are now open for companies to apply.
Who can apply?
The Startup Showcase is open to both Australian and international agrifood tech startups and scaleups, however you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to showcase cutting edge technology – this is a showcase of your business to customers and not a pitch for investment
- Must be a registered business (can be registered internationally)
- Must have an agrifood innovation product to show at the event
- Innovation must be solving local and/or global agricultural challenges
- International applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to scale into the Australian market, and have a go-to-market strategy
- Must have read and understood the evokeAG. Startup Program Terms & Conditions.
What will you receive?
As a Startup Showcase participant, you will receive:
- A Startup Alley station (1.2m wide desk) within Startup Alley, branded with your company logo
- Two x tickets to the evokeAG. 2023 event
- Two x tickets to the evokeAG. 2023 Welcome Event at Adelaide Oval on Monday, 20 February 2023
- Curated networking opportunities with key stakeholders
- Invitation to the evokeAG. Founders Lunch in Adelaide on Thursday, 23 February 2023
- Featured on the evokeAG. Directory
- Featured in the evokeAG. Startup Handbook
- Featured on evokeag.com.
- Monday, 26 September 2022: Applications open at 9.00am AEST
- Sunday, 30 October 2022: Applications close at 11.59pm AEDT
- Tuesday, 18 November 2022: Successful participants advised
- Thursday, 8 December 2022: Public announcement for startups
- Monday, 20 February 2023: Bump-in for Startup Alley
- Tuesday, 21 February – Wednesday, 22 February 2023: evokeAG. 2023
- Thursday, 23 February 2023: Founders Lunch.
Applications open on Monday, 26 September 2022 at 9.00am AEST and will close at 11.59pm on Sunday, 30 October 2022.