AgUnity has first-movers advantage combined with a unique skill set in startups, tech, finance, agriculture and sustainable development. We combine world-class software development with a program team that has decades of experience working with remote, last mile agricultural communities.
We have a working and in-use smartphone product and critically has secured contracts to deliver our services to:
- UN World Food Programme (supporting ~92 million beneficiaries each year);
- CTA, which encompasses 79 African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP) countries;
- Agriterra (a cooperative enhancement agency targeting 1 million smallholder farmers);
- Dubai Expo Live 2020 (an innovation program connecting and supporting over 120 impact solutions worldwide)
AgUnity has also won numerous awards including:
- FAC Global Agripreneur of the Year 2018
- Tech4Farmers 2.0 Asia Challenge (2017)
- FAC Australia (2017), Mekong Agritech Challenge (2017)
- Global Forum on Innovations in Agriculture (2018), Finext Awards Singapore (2019)
- World Blockchain Summit (2019)
- BBVA’s Open Talent Award for Sustainability (2019) and
- Runner-up Investible Games Melbourne (2019)
AgUnity has over $1M in revenue for 2019 and $1.5M in assets and has been selected as part of IIX Global’s exclusive [email protected] 500 inaugural cohort for raising capital from impact investors throughout Asia-Pacific.