Perth & Sydney
The evokeAG. Investor Dinner offers five investment-ready startups who have previously raised capital in funding rounds, and have strong traction in the market to pitch to a room full of domestic and international investors over an intimate dinner, and networking drinks.
The event is an investor invite-only event on the eve of evokeAG. West & East and provides the opportunity to facilitate conversations and connections between international and local investors and agrifood tech founders.
Applicants can apply for either or both Investor Dinners at evokeAG. Sydney and Perth, and can also apply to participate in evokeAG. Innovation Station at the Perth & Sydney events.
Who can apply?
Must be a registered business in/or Australia, New Zealand and/or the Pacific Islands
Must be able to showcase business success to date
Must be in the midst of a Series A or above capital raise, and must have previously raised funding.
Must be Technology Readiness Level of 8-9
What do founders receive?
- One evokeAG. event ticket
- Opportunity to receive professional pitch coaching for investment if needed
- Featured on the evokeAG. Directory
- Featured in the evokeAG. Startup Handbook
- Featured on evokeag.com.
- Monday, 4 October 2021: Applications open at 9.00am AEDT
- Monday, 18 October 2021: Applications close at 5.00pm AEDT
- Friday, 29 October 2021: Successful participants advised
- Thursday, 25 November 2021: Public announcement of the 2022 evokeAG. Investor Dinner
- Tuesday, 22 February 2022: Innovation Station Perth event bump-in, and Investor Dinner of the evening
- Wednesday, 23 February 2022: evokeAG. West
- Thursday, 23 February 2022: Innovation Station Perth event bump-out
- Monday, 14 March 2022: Innovation Station Sydney event bump-in, and Investor Dinner of the evening.
- Tuesday, 15 March 2022: evokeAG. East
- Wednesday, 16 March 2022: Innovation Station Sydney bump-out.
Interested in applying, or are you an investor wanting to attend?
We encourage potential applicants to sign-up to the evokeAG. newsletter to stay up-to-date on what our startup alumni are up to, and to be reminded about applications opening.
If you are investor and wish to receive an invitation to this event, please register your interest by emailing the Startup Program Manager, Dallas Pearce by clicking here.